DIGITAL IDEAS should be in plentiful supply in Dublin this Wednesday with The Digital Festival taking place in the Berkeley Court Hotel in Ballsbridge. Early bird tickets are long gone but there’s still the possibility of buying a full-price ticket for â‚¬375 (plus VAT) before Wednesday.
What does the â‚¬375 get you?
How about a day with the following speakers –
- Peter Kim, MD of the Dachis Group, speaking on “Social Networking & Social Business Design in 2010 and beyond”
- Tim Duggan, Founder & Director at Mercury Girl Inc speaking on the revolution of Apps and how the explosion of production, engagement with and use of apps alter the communications landscape.
- Shel Israel, speaking about real world stories of how Twitter has dramatically helped companiesgrow, provide greater customer service and changed the dynamic of the human conversation
- Martin Bailie, Planning Director at Glue London speaking on digital consumer insights.
- Russell Davies, The Open Intellegence Agency, speaking on blogging and business in a connected world.
- Brent Hoberman, co-founder of LastMinute.com, delivering keynote talk on “Digital Growth â€“ Opportunities for the future and some lessons from the past.”
Speaker list does look quite good, with each allocated 50 minutes on stage, three talks in the morning and three in the afternoon, sandwiching an hour for lunch and wrapping with an open panel discussion with all speakers. Those interested in getting more details about tickets can check the site or phone +353 1 284 6096.