iQ Content bring their iQ Bootcamp to Morrisson’s Hotel in Dublin from October 17th to 19th with 3 days of intensive workshops. Its seems a bit pricey (would cost nearly 4 grand to send three of us there for the three days) but the topics covered are interesting…
- Getting into the mind of your users… (profiling)
- Intelligent interaction using AJAX and rich internet applications
- Accessibility 2.0 (new WAI guidelines and their impact)
- Writing for the web, the essentials
- Web analytics (measuring and improving online performance)
- Getting more from your intranet
- Writing to sell and persuade
- Rapid-fire user testing
- Drive more traffic to your site (SEO, SEM, AdWords, AdSense)
- Sell More Online
What more could you ask for in a “hip venue” with “networking and cocktails” as the flyer puts it….
Has anyone signed up for / going to sign up for this?